Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Welcome to the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Policy page of CNS Wellness. This page outlines the procedures and requirements for addressing copyright infringement claims in accordance with the DMCA. CNS Wellness is committed to respecting intellectual property rights and responds promptly to valid DMCA notices. We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below.
DMCA Notice Requirements
To effectively address copyright infringement claims, we require that DMCA notices submitted to CNS Wellness meet specific criteria. A proper DMCA notice should include the following information:
A. Identification of the Infringed Work
- Clearly state the title or description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. Include any relevant registration numbers or other identifying details.
B. Identification of the Infringing Material
- Provide details about the specific material on CNS Wellness that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work. Include enough information to accurately locate the material.
C. Contact Information
- Your full legal name.
- Your physical address.
- Your telephone number.
- Your email address for correspondence.
D. Statement of Good Faith Belief
- A statement that explains your good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
E. Statement Under Penalty of Perjury
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
F. Electronic Signature
- An electronic signature, or physical signature if submitting a hard copy, of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
Submitting a DMCA Notice
To initiate the process of addressing copyright infringement claims, please send your properly formatted DMCA notice to CNS Wellness’s designated agent for receiving DMCA notices at the following email: info@cns-wellness-com.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. A proper counter-notification should include:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and its location prior to removal.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if you are outside the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal courts located in the United States.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
CNS Wellness is dedicated to upholding copyright protection standards and fostering an environment of respect for intellectual property rights. Please be aware that submitting false claims or counter-notification may result in legal liability. If you have any questions or concerns about the DMCA process, consult legal counsel for guidance.